IICL Two-Year Fellowship and Full Tuition LLM Scholarship
Pace Law School seeks applicants for a two-year fellowship at the Institute of International Commercial Law. This fellowship includes a full-tuition scholarship to the Pace LLM program in Comparative Legal Studies, which the successful applicant will complete on a part-time basis over the course of his or her fellowship.
- Two years in New York – an epicenter for alternative dispute resolution and international commercial law
- An LLM degree from Pace Law School with no tuition fee
- Placement at the prestigious Institute of International Commercial Law
Fellowship and Scholarship Details:
The successful candidate will receive a full tuition scholarship for 24 credits in two years, admitted as a part-time student in the Comparative Legal Studies LLM program at Pace Law School. The scholarship recipient will also receive a two-year fellowship at the Institute of International Commercial Law. The fellow will work at the Institute on various research projects and programs during the fall and spring semesters, 15 hours/per week. Fellows will receive a stipend of US $5,500 per year. In addition, the successful candidate will be responsible for their own travel and living expenses.
How to Apply:
The scholarship and fellowship are awarded together, on a competitive basis.
Candidates must take two steps to apply:
- Complete an LLM application, as per the requirements at: http://www.law.pace.edu/how-apply-llm-and-sjd-applicants
- Submit a supplemental essay (no more than 500 words) describing your interest and qualification to work as a Fellow at the Institute of International Commercial Law and a current CV. These documents should be sent directly to Vikki Rogers, Director, Institute of International Commercial Law, firstname.lastname@example.org
Full applications must be received no later than April 28, 2017.
A decision will be made by May 26, 2017, for September 2017 admission.
For questions related to the scholarship/fellowship offering, contact Vikki Rogers, Director, Institute of International Commercial Law, email@example.com
For more information about Graduate Program at Pace, see http://www.law.pace.edu/graduate